Strawberry Honey Mask
Strawberries are naturally high in salicylic acid which aids in exfoliation and fights oil and bacteria in the pores and on the surface of the skin. Honey is a natural wound healer and antibacterial agent, but also draws moisture into the skin. This mask is great for anyone experiencing shine throughout the day or mild congestion. It makes a perfect option for those wanting an exfoliating mask gentle on the skin yet effective enough for congested areas and is a great “non-clay based” mask for oily skins. We love to alternate this mask with the Sanitas Tea Tree Mask once or twice a week!
½ cup fresh strawberries, de-stemmed and cut in half
1 tablespoon raw unfiltered organic honey (make sure its a milky consistency)
- Place ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove and chill (optional).
- Apply mask to clean damp skin.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove with tepid water.
- Apply moisturizer of choice.