http://www.bienetrespa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bien-etre-spa.jpg 0 0 bien-être http://www.bienetrespa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/bien-etre-spa.jpg bien-être2009-12-22 16:40:102009-12-22 16:40:10Get Glowing For Your Holiday Parties!
Have a party to go to this Holiday Season?
Here are some great tips for head-to-toe that will make you shine like the North Star!
Have Normal to Dry Skin?
- Cleanse the Skin with a Glycolic based Cleanser (Like Sanitas Glycolic Citrus Cleanser)
- Apply an active enzyme mask to the face and neck (try the Sanitas Papaya Pineapple Mask or our own homemade mask recipe)
- Leave on skin for 15 minutes, then remove mask with a gentle scrub (like Sanitas Lemon Cream Scrub)
- Rinse skin thoroughly
- Apply a ‘shine’ serum with Vitamin C all over – including around the eyes (Try Sanitas Vita-Rich Serum, or your personal favorite Vitamin C serum!) Massage into skin until the slip is gone and serum is absorbed.
- Apply your favorite moisturizer!
- Your skin will be perfect fresh palette for make-up and gives your cheeks a naturally rosy glow!
What about those of you with Oily or Acneic Skin?
- Cleanse with a Salycilic Cleanser (Like Sanitas Salycilic Herbal Cleanser)
- Apply a clay based mask to absorb excess oil and debris from the surface and soften skin (We really love the Sanitas Tea Tree Mask)
- Let the mask dry completely on the skin – about 15 minutes
- Remove mask with a gentle facial scrub (Like Sanitas Lemon Cream Scrub)
- If you have Acneic skin or inflamed breakouts, replace the scrub with a very warm, clean wash cloth compress.
- Rinse skin thoroughly.
- Tone Skin (with Sanitas Mild Medicated Toner or Aroma Bella Balancing Fluid)
- Apply an Oil-free moisturizer (like Sanitas Oil-Free Moisturizer or Aroma Bella Balancing Lotion)
Now For the Body!
- Fill your bathtub and add in Pure Fiji Coconut Bath Milk (or make your own with organic cream or powdered milk and rose or lavender essential oil)
- While waiting for the tub to fill, stand on a towel outside the tub and scrub your skin from shoulders to toes with Pure Fiji Coconut Body Scrub (or use our Brown Sugar Scrub Recipe)
- Get into the tub and soak away!
- As the bath tub is draining, rinse off and pat skin dry
- Apply body oil or body butter all over (our favorites are Pure Fiji Coconut Body Oil and Mango Body Butter) *Be sure to use the oil or butter in small amounts at a time to avoid leaving skin greasy.