Brown Sugar Scrub:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil – preferably organic
- 1 cup Turbinado Sugar
- 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- Essential Oil of Choice: My favorites are Lavender, Lemongrass, Rose and Geranium
- Place coconut oil in small bowl with both sugars and mix together well with your hands – the coconut oil is in solid form, so the heat from your hands will help to loosen it up and make the blending process much quicker.
- Add more sugar or coconut oil until mixture is the perfect “scrub” consistency.
- Add in essential oil, or blend a few together and add them into the bowl.
- Stir the mixture until blended.
Wet your skin in the shower or bath, then massage this scrub (one area at a time) all over. Be sure to take precautions as this can make the skin and tub a bit slippery! Rinse scrub thoroughly.
*This works best in the bathtub because you can then soak in the oils, keeping your skin super soft!